Effective Date: June 12, 2019 + 30 Days
Glass House Group (“GHG,” “we,” “our,” or “us”), provides this privacy notice to describe how we collect, use, and share the information of individuals who visit any of our sites that link to this policy including www.cacannabisenterprises.com (the “Site”).
When using our Site, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself, including your name, age, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide. We collect this information when you contact us through the Site, register for our email subscription, or interact with us for any other purpose.
We may use your information for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To operate and improve our services, including to provide better services, products, and opportunities to our customers and visitors to our Site;
- To operate, personalize, and improve the Site, including for analytics purposes;
- To send surveys, promotions, and marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Site; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third party vendors who process data on our behalf, such as payment processors and email service providers;
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties;
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been anonymized or aggregated without limitation.
Third-Party Links and Tools
The Site may provide links to third-party websites or apps. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice. You should review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
The Site may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Site, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
To opt-out of our email marketing, you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message.
Updating Your Information
You may request to review, change, or update your contact information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
If our information practices change, we will post those changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns about this privacy notice, please contact us at:
3645 Long Beach Blvd.
Long Beach, CA 90807